Hello! Welcome to YoloFlair!
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing services through YoloFlair, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
Your Personal Information – the information or a combination of information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data, or from the data and other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details. We also collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, especially when you login through other social media website login interface, for the purposes of accessing articles which require adult age consent; and/or automatically through your usage of our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, preferences, IP addresses, application packages present on your device, device information like user name, account, android id and device model, your marketing preferences and information collected through cookies, location and other tracking technologies)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide YoloFlair services (and the features within YoloFlair website) to you account, for example, we gather information about the sections and links that you click. However, this is purely for the purpose of providing better experience to you.
- to better understand how you access and use YoloFlair services, in order for us to improve our services and respond to customer desires and preferences, including for us to provide language and location customisation, personalised help and instructions;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with YoloFlair.
SHARING OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Sharing for the provision of YoloFlair services
We and our affiliate companies may share your non-personal Information within our group of companies and with joint venture partners and third party service providers, contractors and agents, in each case, for the following purposes:
- providing YoloFlair services to you;
- assisting us in carrying out the purposes set out under the “HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT” section above;
- helping us understand and improve YoloFlair website.
Sharing for marketing purposes
- We allow third party marketing partners (such as other analytics providers and advertising partners) to collect your Information over time and by using device information, sensors and services when you use YoloFlair.
- If you interact with social media features on our Services, such as the Facebook Like button, or use your social media credentials to log-in or post content, these features may collect information about your use of the Services, as well as post information about your activities on the social media service. Your interactions with social media companies are governed by their privacy policies.
Sharing for Legal purposes
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
We communicate with you via Push notifications on YoloFlair website and App when we consider it necessary to do so. If you no longer wish to receive push notifications on YoloFlair App, you can do so by opting out of notifications at the device level.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements via Push notifications on display within the YoloFlair website and App when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend YoloFlair website for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES ON YoloFlair
YoloFlair may link you to social media or other features or services (including websites, plug-ins and widgets) provided by a third party. For example:
We may (whether in advertisements or otherwise within YoloFlair) provide you with links or features that allow you to access third party services or websites (or access within YoloFlair website content that is hosted on those third party services or websites). For example, you may be able to access videos hosted by a third party within YoloFlair website.
PERIOD OF USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Other than the above-mentioned cases, we will generally retain your Personal Information for only so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, as set out under the “How We Use Your Information” section above.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Please note that appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures, in compliance with accepted industry standards, have been implemented to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards are subjected to the sensitivity of information that is collected, processed and stored and the current state of technology.
We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your personal information with anyone. If we receive instructions using your personal information, we will reckon that the instructions have been authorized by you. In case of any unresolved issue or query, please contact us at email@example.com or here.